THE SMART WAY TO INCREASE YOUR OPERATION’S PROFITABILITY
With New Holland now offering 0% interest on the full range of Precision Farming Equipment, it’s never been easier to update your operation. To take advantage of this great offer, just spend $10,000 + GST on any New Holland Precision Farming product and have it professionally fitted by your local New Holland dealer. And best of all, New Holland’s technology is compatible with other leading brands of farm machinery in Australia. So if you want to increase your profitability, you need to take your operation to the next level.
• 0%* p.a. interest
• Full payment due by March 2018
• Minimum 10% deposit
• Offer closes 30th June 2017
See your local New Holland dealer for a quote today.
Precision Farming 0% Interest – Terms and Conditions:
1. In all cases a finance application must be completed and provided to CNH Industrial Capital along with a finance quote.
2. This is an Aftersales program. There is no cash in lieu of this offer.
3. You need to include the additional Element number on your Remittance Advice (RA) at settlement.
4. If a blended deal (other equipment and / or programs are involved) then standard establishment fees and terms apply. Your RA will need to include this parts program element as well.
5. Should you need to blend this program into another New Holland Program your CNH Industrial Capital State Finance Manager will need to be involved.
6. Terms of this program are subject to change upon 2-calendar days’ notice.
7. This program is not retrospective and shall apply only to new retail orders received during the program period.
8. Finance options are subject to CNH Industrial Capital approval.
9. Deposit is a % of Customer invoice price inclusive of GST. Deposit qualification can include only cash deposit. No trade discount will not be considered as a contribution to deposit.
10. Upfront payment of the GST will not be considered as part of the program deposit requirements. If clients wish to pay the GST upfront instead of within the repayment structure, this will be required in addition to the stated program deposit to meet program requirements.
11. If GST is repaid upfront, maximum term available is 12 months.
12. For any assistance with finance quotes which do not meet program requirements, please speak with your State Finance Manager.
13. The claim form must be complete and included at the time of invoice lodgement.
Offer ends 30 June 2017
– See more at: http://agriculture1.newholland.com/apac/en-au/about-us/buying-services/pre-sale/offers-promotions/precision-farming#sthash.4l639Xjc.dpuf